Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Pathtag's





So far I've had two different pathtags made up.  Both of these use my old geocaching handle of Parabola.  The one on the right was the first one I had made which I've just done alot of on-line trading and have dropped a few off in some caches along the way.


The one on the left has a twist to it.  I've worked with a bunch of Terracachers to make this one happen.  I put one tag in a baggie with logging instruction for Parabola.  What I did is had a bunch of tags made, then sent some to terracachers around the world, who dropped them off in random caches.  Using some of the code on the back for the cc code, and a code so I can tell who left the tag, they get to log this cache.  One of these days I'll map out all the cords of the found tags just to see where they all where found.

I've still got some I need to get placed which will be my goal for this spring.  I've had a lot of people e-mailing me, trying to get me to trade for this tag, but I've turned them all down.

Some day I'll have to get a "Tape worm" tag made up.  I've got some good ideas for it and some of the art, just need to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment