Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Balltown, Ia


The whole family went out this past weekend to grab a few caches but we where going way north up to Balltown to see the "Million Dollar View". We had a pretty cool trip going up and back. And we worked it just right so we hit the view at sunset. You can't beat that here in Iowa. Also I didn't know the oldest bar and grill in Iowa was right next to the viewing area. Which I guess it had a fire last year and we found out it had just reopened.

The Terracache we where looking for was Having A Ball .






We didn't find the cache that day, but we had a good time exploring a part of Iowa, none of us have really been too.  Finally here a few weeks ago, I was up in the area and thought I would give it another shot, and wouldn't you know, it was like I knew right where it was at. lol  Sadly we don't have any mountians in Iowa, just a lot of farmland, so seeing a place like this is a rare treat.

Tape worm

No comments:

Post a Comment